Our 2022 Tax Refund Loan program starts January 10
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we ask the following to keep a safe environment for all:
- The number of people allowed in the office at one time is limited. Please be patient if asked to wait in your car.
- Wear a mask.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Wash your hands often. Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Monitor your health and if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID, please make us aware prior to your appointment so that we can make other arrangements for you.
Shorten your wait…
To shorten your wait, Loan Central offers the TaxesToGo app so that you can submit your tax information before your appointment. We’re currently updating the app for the new year. Check back here in mid-December 2021.
Can’t download the app? No worries. Just bring all your information with you when you come.
We now offer up to $5000 in Tax Refund Advances.
To be eligible for the $5,000 loan refund advance amount, your expected Federal refund must be at least $6,250. Actual loan amounts may vary. A Refund Advance is a loan secured by your tax refund and is offered by The Ohio Valley Bank to eligible tax payers and a finance charge may apply depending on your loan amount. Loan is subject to underwriting and approval. Visit Loan Central to learn about the cost, timing and availability of all filing and product options. Approvals may require the IRS acceptance of your refund which may delay your advance. Program valid January 10, 2022 to March 31, 2022.
What makes us different…
- Loans are approved even with poor credit*
- Open late and on bank holidays during tax season, check with location for hours
- We will get you the MAXIMUM income tax refund you are entitled to.
- We prepare prior year returns & amended returns
What to bring…
✔ Copy of your ID,
✔ Social Security Cards for you and your dependents
If claiming the earned income tax credit (EITC), proof of residency for child dependents.
Birth Certificates may be required.